Pension offers a beautiful view of the Giant Mountains with the highest mountain in the Czech Republic - Sněžka (1603 m n. M.). The winter season usually lasts from December to April.
The slope is on site and artificial snow guarantees good skiing conditions throughout winter. Guesthouse Bílá Labuť is an ideal base for both winter and summer mountain activities.
To enhance your stay both in winter and in summer will contribute even more diverse activities in the area and the micro-region, such as: Lift to Sněžka,
Brown Hill with a lookout tower, bobsleigh track and climbing center, underground galleries beneath Sněžka, terrain bicycle trails, castle Aichelberg,
Golf Course in Mladé Buky, swimming Retropark Sejfy, Historical czechoslovakian fortification Stachelberg, sightseeing flights from the airport in Vrchlabi, safari zoo in Dvur Kralove nad Labem and more others.
- Pleasant atmosphere of our chalet
- Internet on each room (cable - LAN)
- Domestic cuisine
- Our own bakery
- Playroom with soccer and billiar table
- Bar 17-22h
- Our own bistro within 20m from guesthouse
- No need of transport - directly on the slope!
- Non-smoking guesthouse
- Private wellnes with whirpool and infrasauna